Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Cinch Day Two

So I started day two of my five day cleanse. Surprisingly, I was not near as hungry yesterday as I thought I'd be. I'm very anxious for the end of this so I can weigh in. I'll post beginning and ending dates afterward.

I must admit, I've grown rather bored of raspberries really quickly. One cup of raspberries four times a day is exhausting. NOT TO MENTION extremely costly! I get a cup and a half of raspberries for five bucks. Which means I'd be spending 50 dollars alone on raspberries for five days!!!

So, today I switched it up a little bit. I tried not to stray too far because I want this to be effective. So I bought some blueberries and strawberries to throw into the mix. 

Still, I miss salt. My eggs were terribly bland this morning. But I'll make do. Only four days (including today) left to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment