Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A rose by any other name...

Here I am-- exactly where I thought I never would be-- in the blogging world. Blogs to me have always been a touchy subject because of one simple fact: Words, once printed, gain a life of their own. This is exactly why I've decided this fact of life be a big part of my new blog, as my header. A dark reminder that, no matter what, you can't take it back. You can edit it, change it, delete it, deny it-- but someone out there knows the truth. 

With that said, I've decided my desire to share the thoughts boiling over inside my head far outweighs my fears of said thoughts being used against me. 

I may inspire you. I may perplex you. I may outright offend you. But I assure you, I will keep those rusty gears turning and never cease to entertain. 

~Scarlet

1 comment:

  1. I'm already deeply offended!!.... do it again... }:-)

    ReplyDelete