Sunday, September 29, 2013

Cinch Diet!

Sorry it's been so long since I posted! I forgot about my little Blog. :(

So, I am reintroducing my blog starting with a diet I am start tomorrow. If you haven't heard of it, the Cinch Diet is a fairly new fad diet that seems to give great results. I'm not doing the full diet-- I'm doing the Fast Forward Cleansing portion of it. It's a five day program designed to reset your taste buds and give you a kick start to eating healthy.

So here's the deal-- I get to eat five foods, and ONLY five foods for the next five days (with a few minor exceptions). My calorie count will be just about 1500 a day. Here's what I get to eat each day: 

Breakfast- 1 egg scrambled with 1 cup of spinach. 1 cup raspberries and 2 T slivered almonds on the side.

Lunch- Yogurt parfait made with 6 oz Greek yogurt, 1 cup raspberries, 2 T slivered almonds, and nutmeg and cinnamon (the exceptions).

Dinner- Spinach salad. 2 cups baby spinach, 1 cup raspberries, 2 T slivered almonds, 1 hard boiled egg.              Dressing made using the juice of one tangerine, 1 T balsalmic vinegar, and herbs (more exceptions).

Dessert- Smoothie made with 1 cup raspberries, 6 oz Greek yogurt, 2 T almond butter (exception) and ice.

I'm already willing to bet I'll be sick of raspberries by the end of day 1 and will probably be insanely hungry and bored at the same time the entire five days. ^_^ BUT, I've set a goal of 15 lb loss by Halloween, which should be easy enough.

Here's to a healthier me! And I'll post each day starting tomorrow to update how the diet is working. I'll weigh in tomorrow morning and not touch the scale again till the end of day five.

Cheers! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment